Name : Kurt Donald Cobain
Born : 20 February, 1967 at Aberdeen, Washington, USA
Died : 5 April 1994 (age 27)
TRIVIA ABOUT KURT:
- Kurt always been bullied when he was young.
- He had a daughter to Courtney Love named Francis Bean Cobain.
- Kurt Cobain's Suicide was voted #1 on NME.com's Top 100 Rock Moments of All Time.
- Wrote more then 100 songs for his group, Nirvana, that are still unrealeased to the public.
- In 2005. As a tribute, the Aberdeen,WA sign now reads "Welcome to Aberdeen, Come as you are." An effort to memorialize Kurt in his hometown.
- Kurt always wore black converse.
- He had disbanded Nirvana and was in the process of divorcing Courtney Love at the time of his death.
- His suicide note addressed to his wife and child, ended with the words I love you, I love you.
- In May 2008, Kurt's ashes were stolen from Courtney Love's home.
I'm thinking, what will happened if Cobain, Jimi Hendrix, John Lennon & Freddie Mercury still alive today? Will our perspective about them change?